Located on 265 acres west of Brest, Technopôle Brest-Iroise is just 15 minutes away from the Brest-Guipavas airport and 10 minutes from the TGV train station and the commercial port.
Out of the 193 acres of urbanized land, 50 acres of ready to build land are available for immediate sale.
6,300 people work on this exceptional site overlooking the port of Brest: 2100 students, 900 professors, in graduate schools and teaching centers, experts, engineers and technicians in research centers and 700 administrative staff.
2600 people work in the 88 companies on-site (major companies like Thales, but also SMI and SME].
Leaders of industry, research and higher education are established on the Technopôle site:
In addition to research centers, graduate schools and SME, the Technopôle site also includes:
- 2 non-specialized business incubators,
- 1 business incubator dedicated to information and communication technologies: CREATIC,
- 2 business hosting centers,
- a business village (configurable for workshops, laboratories or office space),
- a variety of meeting and video conference rooms.
To help you set up your project, Technopôle Brest-Iroise: firstname.lastname@example.org – +33 (0)2 98 05 44 51
Brest métropole océane: Bernard Calvarin - Phone: (0)126.96.36.199.58 / (0)188.8.131.52.58 - email@example.com
Brest métropole aménagement, urban and rural planning: firstname.lastname@example.org